Powders add flavour and provide health-promoting qualities for each dish. It is ideal for soups, casseroles, salads, baked goods, smoothies, and yogurt.
Ways of using powders:
1. “Express” cold beet soup: 1 glass of kefir (a type of buttermilk, which can also be made from nuts, soya or sunflower seed milk), 1 tsp. beetroot powder, a pitch of dills, a pitch of spring onions. Mix all the ingredients. Flavour with hemp powder (optional). Leave for several minutes and serve with potatoes.
2. Smoothie “Antiflu” for boosting your immune system: 2 small bananas, 2 tsp. blackcurrant powder, 0,5 tsp. mint, 300 ml water or coconut water, 4 soaked dates or 1 tbsp. honey. Blend all the ingredients and enjoy the pleasant freshness of mint.
3. “Slimming” smoothie: 1 glass low-fat kefir (a type of buttermilk), a pinch of grounded red pepper, 1 tsp. beetroot powder. This smoothie helps to burn fat, as well as detoxify your body!
4. “Protein bombies”: 100 g cottage cheese or Tofu, 1 clove of garlic, several black olives, 1 tbsp. linseed oil, 4 tsp. hemp powder, a pinch of Himalayan
salt. Mix cottage cheese with chopped garlic, black olives, salt and greens. Make balls and roll them around in hemp powder. Spray some linseed oil.
5. Homemade ice-cream “Bunnies”: 3 bananas, 2 tbsp. natural yogurt (can be made from nut milk), 1–2 tsp. lingonberry powder, 2 tsp. black currant powder, 2 tsp.
raspberry powder. Peel bananas, cut them into pieces and freeze them. Blend frozen bananas, yogurt and chosen flavoured powder until smooth. Serve immediately or keep for another hour in the freezer for a more firm consistency. Top with your favourite berry powder.